Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WSOP Freerolls..

0 comments
I played a few freerolls i got into the second round heads up and this unfortunate this hand happened... I was playing very aggressive way betting many flops like that i figured he had the Q trying to milk me down... he got lucky on the river...



I was left with 2k chips... i doubled up with this nice play...



I ended up coming back again and winning this one.. from only 180 chips.. lol i was on the roll.. anyway.. 3rd table wasnt that lucky after going down to 400 chips i started pushing hands and ended up having 1700. I pushed all in with 88 on the button and got called by AK.. everything else is a history.. I was 3 places away from qualifying to the SATURDAY FINALS... maybe next time...

Comments

0 comments to "WSOP Freerolls.."

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved by TheseNutsWin

E-mail the Email TheseNutsWin