Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WSOP 2009

0 comments


I so want to go but i got no money to stake myself for $10,000. But there is another way to get into the WSOP for poor people like us... FREEROLLS!!! YES , I will be playing those starting today. Pokerstars will be running 13 of those a day. 10 people qualify out of 10,000. Not that easy to do , but if cards can fall the way i`ll need them to do so maybe i can do it. I have also tried the steps program, for 3FPP points one can get an entry into the STEP 1. I played some of those but that structure is just a joke. People are going all in with whatever they are holding.. Twice i had AK and got called all in by 4 or more people and obviously AK is shit when you got so many callers.. I also shoved all in with 88 just to see another player hold the same hand and we got outdrawned by somebody holding A4.. go figure.. Anyway, i`ll try my luck and see.. I`m also planning on playing the Satellite into the 1,000.00 WSOP Tournament on Sunday. $33.00 on FT. So far there is over 2k people registered with a guaranteed 80 WSOP tickets.. This is suppose to be the first in the history of WSOP tournament with a buy in of 1,000.00. OK 20 more minutes and let's go freeroll donkeys!

Comments

0 comments to "WSOP 2009"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved by TheseNutsWin

E-mail the Email TheseNutsWin