Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I just cant win like others do...

0 comments


i`m so lucky..



this is crazy because this HAND right here was the NEXT HAND with the same PLAYER... i mean this shit is just CRAZY!!!!!!! how can one not go on TILT???

Still not over..





OK now i`m DONE..



This is just a TILT PUSH



Just finished my 40FPP WSOP SAT game.. and as you can expect my luck continues to play a major role..



This shit is BANANAS , B. A . N . A. N. A. S !! lol If i continue to suffer loses like this i might as well go and play BINGO.... Because i`m going on some tilt BS i think i`m going to change my game a little and start playing some tournaments/SitNGos. My cash game has been suffering for the past 3 months and I have no idea why... Yes i make bad calls or raises sometimes but majority of the time I know what i`m doing, I shove when i`m ahead but somehow I tend to get out drawn. Is there anything i can do about it? I dont know, I`m not planning on getting any coaching because i cant afford it so fuck that. I read enough books for me to understand what i`m doing, After such a mixed and bad 3 months i`m seriously questioning my GAME.. Do I suck? I gotta go back to my drawing board and get back ton the tournament games, I was doing good in 2008 with a nice ROI of 144% and ITM %30 which are NICE NUMBERS. WTF happened to me?????? I know these players did not get better ... fuck man... OK I`m giving myself another week and see whats going to develop. If i see no changes i`m going back to grinding out $0.25 and $1.00 tournaments and SitNGOs.

Comments

0 comments to "I just cant win like others do..."

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved by TheseNutsWin

E-mail the Email TheseNutsWin