Friday, April 10, 2009

Few Days Past..

0 comments
Ok so i didnt really do anything for the past couple of days , so that's why there has been no updates. Yesterday i played a bit of poker. I played about 2 hours on $.02/$05 and $.10/$.25 tables. I could not make any money on $0.02/$0.05 by playing there for about 1.5 hour so I decided to jump into the .10/.25 game. After about 30 min of no action except loosing my $10 buy in with a flush against a full house on the river I ended up having a nice 2 hands in the row type of run. My balance now is $281.52. I will be posting charts soon but i have to purchase the Poker Copilot. So here are the only 2 hands that changed everything yesterday. These were back to back hands..



Comments

0 comments to "Few Days Past.."

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved by TheseNutsWin

E-mail the Email TheseNutsWin